More competition, workforce shortages, and changing reimbursement models are making data-driven decisionmaking more important for health and human service organizational sustainability. Data-driven strategy shifts, coupled with daily actions, are required and can be hindered by cultural norms that maintain status quo and workforce routines. How to break out of these norms and move to being a data driven culture? This forum will focus on how to steps for creating daily work habits that will lead to an overall data driven culture and strategy.
This forum session will cover:
- Post Pandemic market shifts that require organization change
- What is culture and how do we change it
- Steps to implement a data driven culture
- Turning Actions into Habits
- Building a sustainable data driven culture