Knowledge Partner Session at The 2020 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute
Providers are becoming more aware of and involved in the changing reimbursement landscape. While many can build the internal talent and resources needed to win in the VBR world, technology often seems a barrier that can’t be hurdled. The executives, who often have no technical background, are faced with expensive choices that will require focus and effort to implement. In this session we will explore questions that providers have about their technology decisions:
• How can they determine if they can afford these options?
• What are alternative options if they can’t afford technology at this time?
• Which options will bring the best return?
• Are there some that can be delayed?
• How can they allocate internal resources to tech projects without overwhelming their staff?
In this session we will explore building a plan that helps executives make choices with confidence, manage them financially, and overcoming VBR’s most challenging task, the development of an EHR systems that can optimize results.